I tried to capture this occasion, though sky was quite cloudy here y'day but I managed to shoot through 20 min open window. Though I did not get enough data to produce attractive image, but enough to show Comet and Saturn together...
Thin layer of cloud gave soft look to starts and Saturn :)

- Canon 75-300mm UMS III zoom @ 75mm F/5.
- Canon XTi - unModified
- Astronomic CLS - EOS Clip Filter
- Tracked on Orion EQ-2 mount
- 5x60sec and 2x30sec @ ISO 800 - captured using DSLR Shutter
Comments and suggestions welcome !!!
Have a Clear Sky
Sameer
2 comments:
Way to go ...fella
its inspiring to see the pic...
Congrats to capture this one.
i couldnt figure out this in the sky due to heavy light pollution in mumbai.
What would be the ideal time to locate this from Mumbai? Any suggestion.
regards
Post a Comment